SG series Low Voltage Dry Type Power Transformers
SG series Dry Type Transformer is a 3 phase, indoor,
insusceptibility to moisture,compact, common core and
electro-statically shielded designed to provide a separately
derived power source for computer and telecommunication equipment
application. Its function is to absorb and reduce the harmonics
generated by the equipments and to protect them from electrical
noise and transient in the common modes. Due to isolation, there is
no direct electrical connection between the primary and secondary
within the transformer.
The SG Series Transformer is designed and manufactured to operate
at 100% rated current for both linear and non-linear odd harmonics
load up to 25th harmonic. It is capable to withstand up to 27%
overload with linear load at an ambient temperature of 40o
- Copper Strips with Class H (220oC) enameled coated.
- Class H(NOMEX) Insulation material is used between overlapping
turns or layers.
- Axial channels are used between layers of primary and secondary
winding to provide air gap for uniform cooling.
- High temperature tolerant fiberglass boards are used as bobbins to
separate the core and windings.
- Sized, transposed and shaped to minimize Eddy current losses.
- Sized additional 27% to carry triplen harmonics circulating current
effect in the delta without overheating the transformer.
- Fully impregnated with class H varnish and oven dried.
- Electrostatic screen
Low Inrush Current
- Special design measures are implemented to reduce the inrush
current, such as Primary winding at outer layers to increase
- High grade iron core with high saturation to prevent core
saturation during startup
- Type: Autotransformer and Isolation Transformer
- Connection: Delta, Y, Star
- Power: 300VA - 600KVA (or lager range)
- Input voltage: Rated voltage
- Output voltage: Rated voltage + 5% (no-load)
- Regular single phase convert: 100/110/120/160/200/210/220/230/240v
Ø Regular three phase convert:
- Transformer convert: Single phase to single phase, three phase to
three phase, three phase to single phase
- Note: Transformer cannot convert single phase to three phase, if
need to do so, that is our frequency converter ( or call frequency